Trả lời
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh
Bài viết: 3593
Ngày tham gia: Thứ sáu 15/05/15 06:14

Re: Trương Triết Hạn và con đường trở lại

Bài viết bởi nắng thủy tinh »

ZHANG ZHEHAN‘s FRIENDS LEXUS AND PETER TALK IN A LIVESTREAM

Two days ago, Zhang Zhehan’s friends Lexus and Peter had a Livestream during which they also talked about Zhehan.
We met Lexus before.
Peter graduated from Harvard University and works as a banker in the USA now.
In 2019, he traveled to Paris together with Zhehan and Zhehan's mother. The friends normally do journeys together once a year.
During their 15 minutes livestream, Lexus and Peter also mentioned that
1. Last year, after the 813 incident, both of them went to Shenzhen together with Zhang Zhehan. They all tried to protect and support their brother.
2. Zhang Zhehan has changed. He has become more mature and opened up to new experiences. He works hard to improve in many ways.
E.g recently, Zhang Zhehan had a phone call or video call with Peter. In this call, he said he is learning English and wants to practice his English with Peter.
The message they reveal for us is:
1. the darkest times are over
3. we must be persistent
4. we are close to the final success
5. our waiting is worthwhile
So we follow their advice and stay strong and persistent, because Justice will prevail!
PS: thank you @Autumn-allforzzh for providing the subtitles!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/haizhe

Trong cuộc nói chuyện giữa Lexus và Peter hôm qua ngoài biết được việc tiểu Triết đang chăm chỉ học hành, hoàn thiện bản thân để thực những dự định bản thân thì còn biết thêm về một người bạn nữa của của tiểu Triết là Peter.

Một trong những điều tôi ghi nhớ là họ nói về việc những ngày 8.13 xảy ra, khi đó những người bạn này đã cùng nhau đến Thâm Quyến với em ấy, mỗi người mỗi cách khác nhau nhưng ai cũng đều muốn bảo vệ đứa em nhỏ này của họ.

Đoạn này làm tôi rất cảm động bởi vì tôi lại biết thêm một điều là quanh tiểu Triết vẫn còn rất nhiều bạn bè tốt, yêu thương quan tâm và luôn động viên cổ vũ em ấy.

Sau 8.13, không có tin gì của em ấy làm ai cũng lo lắng đủ điều. Tôi nhớ lúc đó chạy đi khắp nơi để nghe ngóng tin của em ấy, dù có chút gió thôi cũng lo lắng và hi vọng.

- Lo không biết em ấy có khỏe mạnh bình an hay không?
- Lo lắng không biết em ấy có bị chèn ép về kinh tế về bồi thường hợp đồng quá nhiều hay không?
- Lo lắng không biết có ai bên cạnh em ấy hay không, ngoài gia đình thì còn có bạn bè gì không?

( Vì lúc đó có một nhóm người cứ tung tin bạn bè đều xóa tên đều quay lưng với em ấy nên càng lo lắng hơn. Một người trong lúc khó khăn mà còn bị bạn bè quay lưng thì sẽ có biết bao thất vọng và chua chát. Cũng may sau này bình tâm lại, tự đi tìm và kiểm chứng thông tin thì mới biết bạn bè thân thiết của em ấy đều vẫn ủng hộ em ấy.)

Bởi vậy mỗi khi biết thêm một người bạn, biết thêm rằng quanh tiểu Triết của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều tình yêu thương thì tôi luôn cảm thấy rất vui và cảm động. Thật tốt vì bên em ấy vẫn còn rất nhiều tấm chân tình dành cho em ấy. Mỗi lần như vậy làm tôi nhớ lời của mẹ Trương: "Bên ngoài internet vẫn còn nhiều điều tốt đẹp!"
-------------------------------------
Trương Triết Hạn và Peter
https://www.facebook.com/bachnguyetquangtth
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

Zhang Zhehan‘s graduation performance. Musical in English.

Leizi, one of Zhang Zhe Han's buddies had a live streaming on Sept. 17 in which Peter another good friend of Zhe Han talked a lot about him. Peter is a graduate of Harvard University who can speak six languages. He mentioned that Zhang Zhe Han is learning English hard and practicing spoken English with him.

Actually when graduating from Shanghai Theater Academy in 2012, Zhang Zhe Han and his classmates put on a show of Rent in English in their graduation performance.

Rent is a rock musical with music, lyrics, and book by Jonathan Larson. It tells the story of a group of impoverished young artists struggling to survive and create a life in lower Manhattan's East Village in the thriving days of bohemian Alphabet City. It was first seen in 1993 and has won several awards including the Pulitzer Prize for Drama and the Tony Award for Best Musical.

At the end of the performance, they opened champagne to celebrate. It's interesting to notice that Zhang Zhe Han easily opened the bottle while his classmates couldn't. They sang Season of Love together.

Season of love is coming. As Peter said in the live streaming, 'The breeze will for sure visit you when you are in full bloom. ". It's a famous saying by San Mao, which means if one's outstanding enough, he will for sure attract other outstanding people.

Let's live well and grow into a better self together with Zhang Zhe Han.

p.s: Vậy, tóm tắt là Hạn đang "bế quan luyện công", chuẩn bị phát hành MV cho bài nhạc mới, học thêm tiếng Anh nhuần nhuyễn, mở ra con đường mới là giao tiếp với các fans thế giới, xem ra em đã chọn được hướng đi khác cho mình, nhìn thấy được bộ mặt đen hơn dầu hắc của xhcn, những dơ bẩn bất nhân bất nghĩa của giới Showbiz bên đó.... Bước ra ngoài sẽ hít thở bầu không khí tự do, thoải mái. Âu là điều tốt, rất vui vì bên em còn nhiều người bạn chân tình và thật lòng tôi chúc em thành công! :flwrhrts:
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

WHY IS BEING A FAN SO DIFFICULT?

I never joined a fan circle before. I only became an active fan after 813.
You could probably call my a justice fan. I was so shocked about what happened that I was not prepared to accept this obvious injustice. I decided to fight for Zhang Zhehan.
In the last year, I have learned a lot about C-entertainment and fan circles.
I was proud to be a Haizhe /Jellyfish because we were united in fighting for justice for Zhang Zhehan.
We collected evidence about 813, debunked who is the vicious competitor, and fought CPF who harmed Zhehan with their selfish phantasies.
We were thrilled when Li Xuezheng appeared because he gave Zhehan and us a voice.
We were thankful when Xie Yihua became his manager, as we trusted her long-standing expertise and hoped she would help him to come back.
We were grateful for all Justice supporters and friends who speak up for him every day.
But now, it seems things have changed.
Zhang Zhehan managed to make his first steps out of the dark. He showed us that he is not giving up and not giving in.
He shared wonderful texts with us as Sanjian, reappeared on Instagram, and started his own brand with EHzZ.
One would think that fans a thrilled about this development.
But - unfortunately- it seems that some are not….
It all started when Zhang Zhehan announced through his team that he does not want to be feminized anymore.
No Lao Po (wife).
No feminized picture of him.
Many big fan accounts complained about this.
They claimed artistic freedom for their artwork. They said that their drawings are proof of love.
That ZZH‘s Management (and therefore himself) should respect his fans and their way to show their devotion.
They attacked his friends and supporters for ignoring the fan circle, and for possibly harming ZZH with their doings.
If I look more closely at those accounts that are criticizing his team and his friends, I see that nearly all of them are connected to accounts that produce (and sell) fan art and merchandising products, like dolls, etc.
Fans, make money by promoting a certain image of ZZH.
So I wonder what their motives are for going against ZZH‘s wishes and his friends? Is it really about ZZH? About Artistic Freedom? Or about their own (business) interests?
In my opinion, this fandom needs guidance and organization. We lost this when the official fan club was dissolved.
A vacuum was created which gave room for „memorial merchandising“.
As Zhang Zhehan was silenced, others took over the narrative of how he shall be „remembered“.
But Zhang Zhehan does not want to be stuck in the past. He decided to open new doors and create a new Zhang Zhehan.
He determines his future - no one else!
Let me quote the thoughts of a Haizhe, who expressed very well what I‘m feeling:
„People who are really good to him are grateful, and they will form a good relationship with him, instead of dividing the boundaries, setting so-called rules, forming gangs to exclude dissidents, and forming groups to show muscles if they disagree.
(…)
My wish is for him to come back soon. Whoever stops him is not a friend. That's all.
(…)
When making a statement, if someone supports the team, guides us at critical times, actively promotes tea and trendy brands, supports Xiaozhe’s current career, and maintains his image. I will support whoever can achieve these points.
(…)
What I am more worried about is that the big fans who have the right to speak now ä, want to bring single fans to take down the team, and I am even more afraid that they will influence those who don’t know the truth and believe that their single fans will do things that are not good for Xiaozhe.
How could HaiZhe, who used to be so proud of his high quality, become like this? (…)
What Mr. Li defines for us is a fan of fairness and justice, and we did it before. Why do you have to choose between "fairness and justice" and "love Xiaozhe" now? As a fan of Xiaozhe who needs fairness and justice the most, and a fan who needs the law to rectify his name the most, is there any reason not to support fairness and justice?
(…)
One of the things that saddened me the most last year was that Xiao Zhe thought we were all gone and gave up on him. It makes me sad to think about how he and his mother have survived the most difficult time. The reason for all this is that information is blocked, and the bridge of communication is blocked by malicious intent.“
Who will guide us Haizhe in the future will have to be solved when Zhang Zhehan is back.
Until then, we should concentrate again on what we are here for:
To support Zhang Zhehan, his team, and his friends
unconditionally! To fight for justice and his return.
Who is not willing to do so, should question his motives.
#justiceforzzh
#findyourvoice
#zhangzhehan
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

UPDATE ON ZHANGZHEHAN_SUPER3
Zhang Zhehan updated his Instagram account with some pictures of him and Cola.
He writes:
„During the days I’m absent I live my life well and work hard.
I hope you do so, too!“
没有出现的日子都在好好生
活、好好学习。
希望你们也一样
So, let’s follow his advice and live our life and work hard while waiting for his return!
PLEASE GO TO HIS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO LIKE AND COMMENT!

#zhangzhehan_super3
#ZhangZhehan
#findyourvoice

p.s: Học hỏi là vô bờ bến, chỉ cần có lòng tin, chăm chỉ, đam mê là.... thành công :flwrhrts: . Thấy vắng tin lâu, fans "nhung nhớ" nên hôm nay em ấy lộ diện. :D
(nhìn bàn tay là biết Trương mama hong cho làm việc nhà gì cả, đúng không em? :D )

Chuyển lời "lục cô cô Ty" :flower: đến Hạn luôn thể :
best of luck to you, Tiểu Triết!🍀🍀🍀🍀
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

TO ALL THOSE COWARDS STILL ATTACKING ZHANG ZHEHAN

Li Tianshi shares the following post on Weibo:
„ A young actor who was tragically politically framed and abused by the Internet for nearly a year, are you still hitting him when he is down?
If so, come and try to feel this!
Suppose you go on a tour to see cherry blossoms, and then 30 hot searches spread rumors
Which one of the following can you endure?
1. Falsely claiming that you are visiting a shrine
2. Rumors that your mother is a Japanese mistress
3. Rumored that your father was a Japanese war criminal
4. Rumors that the community you live in is a Japanese community
5. The company whose family members have written off rumors is a Japanese company
6. It is rumored that you are making Nazi gestures on street 7. It is rumored that you are celebrating Japan's birthday on National Day
8. Spreading rumors about your exam and going through the back door
9. You can't spell China
10. Rumors that you support nuclear wastewater
11. Rumors that you are married and have children
12. Falsely tell you that you use drugs
Then, they modify the Baidu entry to frame you, buy water armies to flood you, send wreaths to your home, and sell your ID number everywhere, you can’t leave your home after being hit by the Internet for three months, Taobao doesn’t accept your name, and couriers don’t accept your name. You cannot use your name to register on your mobile phone, even your name on the smart desk lamp at home cannot be searched, and you cannot use your own name to register on all network platforms.
Which of these can you take? You're down here!
Get some virtue!“
cr. Li Tianshi on Weibo
#justiceforzzh
#litianshi
#ZhangZhehan

p.s: " are you still hitting him when he is down?" vậy tính ra là phe của GJ vẫn còn tiếp tục muốn triệt Hạn, tại sao lại như vậy... khó hiểu.... :roll: :!: :?:

Last edited by nắng thủy tinh on Thứ sáu 23/09/22 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

IF YOU COULD DELETE EXPERIENCES IN YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD YOU DELETE?

I often catch myself thinking: If Zhang Zhehan had not played Zhou Zhishu in Word of Honor, he would not have suffered 813 .
He would still work as an actor and have a happy life.
Maybe he would not have become the top star of the industry, but he would also not have fallen into the abyss.
So, if I had a magic wand, would I turn back time for him until before WOH?
And what would Zhang Zhehan do? Does he regret having done WOH? Would he delete this experience in his life? What would he choose to delete? Or would he just do the same things again?

Li Tianshi asked exactly this question in his latest article:
„If things in life could be erased, what would you most want to be erased?“

Would you want to withdraw all imperfections from the past, fix the past with the eyes of the present, and start over again?

I‘m pretty sure Zhang Zhehan would agree to this:
„Xiao Wu said that she does not want to withdraw anything, and the setbacks she has experienced are her current wealth, which has made her what she is now.“

Now that I think about it, some things may be better, but they may also be worse. It is still unknown what kind of life will be derived from the moment of withdrawal.

Every experience is an indelible part of your life experience, and they help you get closer to the person you are meant to be.

Regret, joy, longing, sadness, confusion, puzzlement, anger, relief... They are all imprints of your life, like pieces of a puzzle, and finally constitute a complete you.

By withdrawing from the past, you will also erase your own experience and disintegrate your life. When faced with the same situation again in the future, they will still make the same choice.

Maybe you will regret some moments when you didn't do it perfectly, but who doesn't regret it? The biggest regret in life is regretting the regrets of the past. Some people sink in regrets, and some people rise up from regrets.
(…).

Don't linger in the past, time will wash the experience of failure again and again into the magnanimity and courage when you stick to the right.

The past cannot be changed, but what is to come is full of opportunities.
The present is the past of the future.

If I XXX now, how will the future be?

Clear and firm answers are not in the past, but in the present and the future.“

#litianshi
#findyourvoice
#Zhanzhehan

p.s: Đêm rằm Trung Thu vừa qua, TTH đã đọc thơ Tô Thức với hình ảnh Chu Tử Thư ngắm trăng. ... Uh.., đọc comments của members, và ngẫm nghĩ, thì vai CTT đối với TTH là "một dấu ấn sâu đâm", còn 4 tháng cô đơn đóng phim đó, ở clip nào quên rồi, là một kỷ niệm khó quên. Nên câu hỏi của ông Li Tíansi, tôi nghĩ... cho dù kết quả thế nào thì với TTH, vai CTT vẫn là một vai để đời. Hạn sẽ không hối tiếc, hối hận đã nhận vai này. Chỉ tiếc là không biết làm sao xóa được CT trong đó (như nhiều người đang muốn). :wink2:
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

Refuting the "mourning" of the undersea world

Credit: 醉墨仙人516
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4816843767025885
I heard that a small group in my circle is filled with a sense of mourning, thinking that he must not come back. If the case is not filed, our rabbit (the government) will not care about him.

Talk about whether there is a case.

After Zhe's six-minute video came out, he almost named that name in the video to reveal the culprit’s oil-pumping behavior.

• The Chew (🐎)and his studio were as quiet as hens, and could not refute. His lawyer team who used to send lawyer letters to everybody offending him was also silent. How is the star who is always waving his legal weapons to show off his power to us Jellyfish now backing off? The studio also sent a message saying "no taboos"
"

(https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10224898409759811...)

- holy crap! The response we waited for was such a fart. I would like to ask them, why are there no taboos? When people scold you, you wave the big stick of the law to bully small fans without any taboos. If you do illegal things and be exposed, there are no taboos. Only the officials are allowed to set fires and the people are not allowed to light the lanterns. What you mean by co-authoring is that "I and my capital have privileges and can be lawless, what can you do to me?” Alright, off-topic, our topic today is not the indictment of the Chew (🐎). Anyway, this incident is recognized from the side, and we know how much the six-minute video hits the Chew (🐎):

1st is that a group of CPFs (JunZhe couple fans) who are hesitant to be halfway up the mountain have completely gone down the mountain. Someone in our “undersea office” has calculated that after a period of time from handwritten letters to videos, the Chew (🐎) is losing about 5,000 fans every day (although he keeps buying zombie fans to save his respect… but what he has lost are real live ones, haha);

The 2nd is that his business cannot be sold and there is basically no renewal of contracts. Even four magazines can’t sell more than 4,000 copies (this is still the result of the desperate efforts of the Mushroom circle & Chicken Feet circles), and now he has to accept endorsements from some unknown brands selling stainless steel jewelry, as his business value has plummeted;

The 3rd is that apart from the variety shows and Little Matchmaker dramas that have already been signed, there is no more interest from the crew. I remember that in July, Mushroom themselves photographed the Chew (🐎) at the Little Matchmaker studio and complained about why he was the only one to work, but the startup was on September 22 yesterday. What does that mean? Didn't he pretend to be busy at that time? In other words, he has basically had nothing to do since July.

I’m saying so much just to explain that Zhe's six-minute video is like a needle that gently pokes the top-tier-aimed balloon he worked hard to create, and then bursts with a "pop". The zero-sum game that Master Su said, means exactly: a life-and-death game. Well, the current situation is that the road is getting narrower and narrower for the opponent, and Zhe's trendy brand, Zhang's mother's tea shop, is booming. This is all a fact.

Ask those who are mourning, what are they mourning for. The topic came back again, but Zhe's accusation, the Chew (🐎), could not be refuted. Why? Is he thin-skinned? Of course not, the fundamental reason is that he has not obtained the information about Zhang Zhehan’s case dismissal from the officials, so he didn't dare to move. Whenever the case has signs of being unfavorable to Zhe, it's a life-saving straw for the Chew (🐎). Any lawyer's letter to the studio will declare victory. , and continue to play his top idol game.

However, things backfired. If you do bad things, you will receive proper retribution in the present world, and this is just the beginning of retribution. To sum up, our battle situation: the Chew (🐎) has basically lost all his endorsement business, his career is hindered, his fans are greatly reduced, and a phased victory has been achieved.

More importantly, there is no middle ground in the matter of whether or not to establish a criminal case. If he tried so hard to get no information about it being dismissed, then it is not necessary to ask whether the case has been accepted or not, ha hahaha.

Some of us say, "I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I only believe in official documents, and without official information, I just don't believe it." I would like to say that the police's case handling process has never been obliged to announce, and often the dust has already settled when we know the news. the Chew (🐎) is not an easy person to deal with, and it is impossible for him not to attach great importance to such an important part of his career, but if the development of events is beneficial to him, he has long been showing off his power. Also, any case that is not established is not a secret, it represents the end of the police work, so why keep it secret?!

And, let me mention another piece of circumstantial evidence, everyone should remember that Lawyer Tang once complained that Zhe filing a police report was a waste of social resources. This lady, who was already on Zhihu to attack Zhe in July last year, once satirized Zhe’s studio, claiming that Zhe’s lawyer's letter to refute rumors about his marriage and love affair was useless and secretly encouraging the Mushrooms (Gong Jun fans) to boldly attack. She also posted that Word of Honor will be back on the shelf upon Zhe’s death… It can be inferred that Tang is very likely to be one of the Chew (🐎) gangs or a chain of interests In one part. Her complaint just shows that Zhe's police report has reached the vital point of this group of forces, and the subsequent development is beyond their control.
(

Anyway, on the matter of case acceptance or not, that's all I want to say. If you really must be mourning, it is also your personal freedom. Who makes women mostly emotional animals? It's not a crime to be unreasonable or illogical.

#jellyfish_literature
#findyourvoice
#justiceforzhangzhehan
#vicious_competitor

Harvey Elaine:
I think it won't be too long before GJ and the team are brought down for all the illegal activities. ZZH is getting more support as the months go by. He is taking charge of his own career, and fashion brand, and is soon to release a new single. They can't and won't keep a good man down.

陳永婷:
The good news about ZZH is more and more. The bad news about Gj is more and more, too. So why am I disappointed? I am happy to wait for ZZH to come back.

Wing Gtd:
This is an excellent article. Hopefully, more people would come back to their senses. ZH will definitely be back to where he belonged. He must get back all he lost during this time. We shall be watching and not going away. HZ💙ZH💙HZ💙ZH

https://www.facebook.com/groups/haizhe/ ... &ref=notif
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

IF JUSTICE DOES NOT COME I WILL CONTINUE FIGHTING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!“

Li Tianshi published another article on his public WeChat account, which demands justice for Zhang Zhehan as a victim of criminal cyber violence and black capital interests.

His text is explicitly courageous and was deleted again( as expected).

The Chinese government announced a new action against cyber criminality focusing on hacking the internet or email accounts.

He uses this opportunity to remind again that one prominent case of cyber criminality is still unsolved:

„It is worth looking forward to the action of fighting tigers, advancing to the cultural front and entertainment industry, and digging deep into the shady scenes of capital chaos and the protective umbrella behind it.

There is a pending case, which happens to be an incision, and urgently needs judicial relief and the intervention of anti-corruption forces.

The unsolved case, covering the "new type of organized crime" shows all elements: Using and aiding internet information crime. The black capital instructs black public relations, manipulates black accounts, unifies the time, unifies the text, unifies the tone, and spreads rumors at the same time.

It includes defamation, stirring up public opinion, misleading decision-making, and targeted removal of victims in order to achieve an illegal monopoly.
(…)
Projected into real life, is this not the story of the "anonymous man"? He has been framed by an organization, and it has been more than a year and a month, and he has truly "died". He needs an authoritative organizational investigation and judicial intervention, he needs the attention of the anti-corruption authorities.

He is a small actor who was suddenly sniped, and it actually originated in 2018.

The world is changing all the time. The entertainment capital is chaotic, the public power is misguided and absent, and "network organized crime" has now reached the peak of "whoever wants to become popular will become popular, and whoever needs to die will die".

Let’s look at some numbers: In 2018, the number of Chinese tourists to Japan exceeded 8 million for the first time, reaching 8.38 million, accounting for more than 1/4 of Japan's inbound tourists.

At that time, encouraging people-to-people exchanges between the two countries was popular.

Chinese tourists won two first places in Japan: they were first in the number of tourists visiting Japan, and they were first in spending money in Japan.

At that time, you could also praise Japanese toilet lids and rice cookers, you could eat Japanese food, you could see cherry blossoms, soak in hot springs, and climb Mount Fuji - these were the most common things in a "global society", with more than 8 million people visiting a year. Which one of the Chinese tourists' mobile phones do not have a collection of random photos?

At that time, the atmosphere was still normal and tolerant, the black public relations had not invaded the private territory, and the public opinion field had not been shocked, even if young people were obsessed with Ultraman, Doraemon, Cherry Maruko, and Saint Seiya, etc.

At that time, it was not popular to frame people and a citizen could have his own name, no legal citizen was "pulled and paraded through the streets" by collecting black materials because of a photo of a normal cross-border trip, and became a man without a name.

3 years later, the situation changed.

At the sensitive time point in August 2021, the entertainment capital chaos began, and innocent artists were the first to become "victims". A silly, sweet, undefended little actor, just like this, was targeted, and the evil forces hiding in the ground finally opened their bloody mouths:

Just based on a few photos of an artist's private trip to Japan in 2018, he was attacked infinitely out of the blue in 2021. They said he went to the "Ghost (shrine) toilet" to visit and worship, and that he was dragging and beating in the minefield of "hurting national feelings".

It was three days, just three days, and the parties involved did not go through any media interviews, independent investigations, approvals by authoritative departments, no hearings, adjudication procedures, or announcements.
He became an anonymous, man without a name, just like that.

At the sensitive time point in August 2021, the entertainment capital chaos began, and innocent artists were the first to become "victims". A silly, sweet, undefended little actor, just like this, was targeted, and the evil forces hiding in the ground finally opened their bloody mouths:

Is it possible not to be outraged? In modern society, even prosecuting him and investigating him publicly is a chance to give a citizen a legitimate and reasonable complaint for self-defense.

Taking the 2018 cherry blossom season as an example, China‘s trip statistics show that more than 1.6 million Chinese tourists travel to Japan to enjoy cherry blossoms. The main cities are Tokyo, Fukuoka, and Kumamoto. The flowering period is around March 20 to March 30.

Should a future census be carried out for everyone, or should the filming locations be registered one by one?
What's more, during the inspection of officially published travel books, Tokyo is often recommended as a cherry blossom viewing spot, covering areas that are familiar to everyone.

How nervous must people be if they see something wrong when someone looks at the flowers?

How many sensitive words do we need in our life?

Let’s think about it rationally:

Why has the abnormal traffic of 800 marketing accounts within three days not been supervised and
seriously investigated since August 2021?

Why didn't we follow the clues to find out the entity behind the gang-related companies? This "number-breaking operation" should be investigated thoroughly.

Why are the rumors that the platform rules with one click so rampant? Why are the procedures inappropriate and the punishment sloppy?

What is the remedy for „Internal power seekers" colluding with illicit entertainment capital?

This is a typical case of a citizen encountering a targeted attack of black public relations, and it is a major clue to eradicating bad and evil.

When it's time to make a move, make a move! Let people talk openly and the sky can't fall.

This chaos and the disorderly expansion of illegal capital should be dealt with, but an innocent artist should not be involved. Let him have a name first so that he can speak and live normally. Under the supervision of the whole society, after due process and legal identification, it is not too late to judge what is right or wrong.

Any war of words is meaningless. In fact, it has caused unrest among the people and mutual harm between ethnic groups. The mainstream media who believe in the government, believe in the law, and believe in responsibility must come forward and put an end to the unsolved case.

(…)
I saw an article on propaganda on September 5, which inspired me: Six forms of "low-level red " and "high-level black ".
In the field of public opinion, there is a special phenomenon called "low-level red" and "high-level black".

The so-called "low-level red" refers to the intentional or unintentional simplification and vulgarization of the party's policies, and the expression of "political correctness" with a seemingly exaggerated or even extreme attitude. "High-level gangsters" either praise or criticize, or attack and slander in a well-planned but imperceptible way.

If it is said that "high-level black" has ulterior motives and sinister intentions; "low-level red" may be mostly "unintentional mistakes" and "incompetent mistakes".

(…)
The important thing is that these "low-level reds" who shout and kill often echo and conspire with "high-level blacks".
(…)

To determine whether a person is guilty or not, there must be conclusive evidence in court. To judge whether a person has "lost morality", there must be an independent investigation by the media, approval by an authoritative department, a channel for reconsideration, and a consensus of the whole people.

(…)
It is hoped that the "Breakout Action" will seize the opportunity, will seize the black and gray industry chain that is still active, will focus on the flow and connection between the original 800 marketing accounts and 30 rumors, and will trace the black money masters and black public relations.

(…)
Firmly believe in the rule of law and civilization, firmly believe that evil does not suppress the righteous, firmly believe in the redemption of love, and firmly believe that there will be a bright future.

If justice does not come, I will fight for the rest of my life!“

#justiceforzhangzhehan
#justiceforzzh
#litianshi
#findyourvoice
#ZhangZhehan

Le Minh Phuong
The Chinese government doesn’t give any solution to their innocent citizens ZZH …perhaps:
Does the case involve the root corruption ???
Do many influential high levels involve???
involve a lot of money n power ??
only the poor n powerless suffer

https://www.facebook.com/groups/haizhe/ ... &ref=notif
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh

WHO IS REALLY HURTING NATIONAL FEELINGS?

Our Justice Supporters keep demanding that the official media must report the cyber violence against Zhang Zhehan and his family to clear his name.

During the attacks, Zhang Zhehan was accused of being a Japanese traitor and his mother was a Japanese mistress.
The justice supporter Shanghai Chengyu brings up one of the national traumas China people had to suffer during the Japanese oppression in the Second World War.

Many Chinese women were forced into prostitution in so-called „comfort stations“ for Japanese soldiers.
Some of the survivors are now fighting to be acknowledged as victims of war.

Shanghai Chengyu posts about this and brings up the 813 attacks again, demanding that the official media cannot ignore this issue. Those who attacked Zhang Zhehan and his mother must face legal consequences:

„We still remember that in the third quarter of last year, much serious media accused a certain artist of touching the Chinese people's mental trauma while traveling in a neighboring country. We will never forget the pain of the Chinese people's history of being humiliated by foreign powers. It is not allowed to gloat or glorify Japanese war criminals. Whoever steps on the red line on this issue will be condemned by the world.

Now I know that this artist is only traveling to enjoy cherry blossoms, and he has no intention or action to glorify aggression. The original accusation of touching the mental trauma of the Chinese people has no factual basis. If there are different opinions on this issue, we can continue to argue, and all kinds of opinions can be expressed.

The word "comfort women" refers specifically to the oppressed women in the comfort stations (Whorehouses ) established during the Japanese invasion of China. The earliest comfort station was located on North Sichuan Road in the Shanghai Concession. The comfort women include Japanese women, but more are innocent women from China and North Korea. These girls became sex slaves of the Japanese army, and at most they were humiliated more than 30 times a day. No woman would like to suffer so much bullying, they are oppressed worthy of sympathy, defiled in their bodies but pure in their souls.

Due to the failure to establish a correct view of history, and because people are especially worried about the remnants of feudal ideology among young people, some people arbitrarily abused female netizens who disagreed with them as "comfort women" during the controversy over the incident in the third quarter of last year. It is clear that the curser does not define the connotation of these three words as the oppressed, but equates it with a prostitute and a whore.

It is extremely wrong to treat comfort women as prostitutes and bitches, and this truly touches the mental trauma of the Chinese people and should be condemned by the people of the whole country.

First, the black public relations who spread rumors that an artist's mother was a comfort woman should be punished by law.

Second, the surviving comfort women in China once said that they were first bullied by Japanese soldiers in their lives, and then subjected to contempt and pressure from the strange eyes of their compatriots. The "justice" blogger who scolds female netizens being comfort women on the Internet does this mainly because their conscience is not clear. Please go to the former site of the comfort station to kneel before the old mother's portrait, burn incense and think about it. Victims will not be allowed to suffer again in the spirit of heaven.

Third, anyone who abuses female netizens as comfort women must apologize to those who were scolded.
Fourth and most important, this is a real trauma to the Chinese people. Shouldn't the serious media come out and say something? Shouldn't it be honest and fair? The picture is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of our country. The comfort women's memorial has applied to be a World Heritage.“
# justiceforzzh

Many fans wonder what needs to happen to let Zhang Zhehan come back.

The answer is: that public opinion must
change and force authorities to deal with his case.
Li Tianshi wrote in one of his recent posts that we can expect an earthquake in the Chinese entertainment industry. And in fact, nearly every day we see another idol fall because of violations against the law, like bribery, data manipulation, fan manipulation, prostitution, etc.

Only the cleanest among them all, Zhang Zhehan, is still silenced.
With over 1 billion people, China is the country with the largest population in the world.
For the majority of these people, Zhang Zhehan is an unknown artist. Especially the generation 40+ does not pay much attention to c-entertainment. They never heard about Word of Honor, don’t know Ah Xu, never watched any of his series.
So several million fans may be an economic power, but they are nothing compared to the total number of people living in China.

The problem we are facing is, that the 813 rumors were not only spread online, but that also the official media reported about them. So the common perception is that Zhang Zhehan is a traitor who worshipped in a shrine in Tokyo.
To achieve justice for ZZH, this false perception has to be deleted. And this can only be achieved by clarifications through the same official media.

Justice supporters like Li Xuezheng, Peng Lihu, Li Tianshi, and Shanghai Chengyu are exactly fighting for this. They demand that the official media report about the rumor campaign against Zhang Zhehan, about vicious competition in c-entertainment and they demand official authorities to investigate this case.
These Justice supporters are extremely valuable for Zhang Zhehan, because they are NOT fans. They are not biased, crazy, and desperate. They are objective voices demanding justice.

Therefore, without the support of these justice voices, our fight for Zhang Zhehan would only be seen as a desperate struggle of a fan circle of an artist who was banned. We need these objective voices to be heard.
True Haizhe knows this. However, we also reported about recent fights within the fan circle. That some Haizhe even attacks supporters like Peng Lihu who are so important for Zhang Zhehan.

This has caused quite some turbulence among the fandom in China, but not among the international fans, who stand firmly behind those justice supporters.

The good news today is:

Those negative voices are far less than we thought they would be.

Some days ago, an Anti posted that she would start fighting and reporting Peng Lihu ‘s account and asked jellyfish to unfollow Peng Lihu.

He remained very calm and the result of all this was that he had more fans than before!

„Many groups called on everyone to unfollow me, and I also made a score to relax. If I had lost tens of thousands of followers, I would have left Weibo.

But it seems that they have miscalculated, not only is there not much less (about a thousand or so, but their actual energy is the same), but after I posted on Weibo yesterday, many friends tried their best to contact their friends to make them follow me, and there was also recommendation and support from the Weibo platform. So in the end, I even had more than 2,000 followers than before. Morality is there, justice is there, enough!“

And it seems that the number of Anti-supporters is much less than we feared:
„It turns out that the anti-PLH group is a paper tiger. Just a bluff. Recently, the backbone of the group decided to wash their hands due to uneasy conscience and went to the city to introduce the situation of the group. It turned out that the group did not have as many people as the outside world saw. In fact, its main personnel was only 50 or 60 people, and each of them held 7 or 8 small accounts .“

So, as Long as Peng Lihu is relaxed, we are as well and we will continue our support for anyone that supports Zhang Zhehan.
Cr@justiceforzzh
#justiceforzhangzhehan
#findyourvoice
#penglihu
#ZhangZhehan
#justiceforzzh

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1077628 ... &ref=share
Hình đại diện
nắng thủy tinh